Point of Interest System
What do adventurers do when going from place to place, adventure to adventure? What sights are there in between the cities and dungeons of the world? What mysteries await a group of intrepid adventurers walking through the wilderness or traversing the city streets? And, most importantly, how does the game master prepare such things without spending forever preparing every possible place the characters could end up? The answer is points of interest!
This resources introduces a Point of Interest (POI) System that you can use in your roleplaying games to make travel more dynamic and exciting. It is compatible with all RPGs, including 5e, Pathfinder 2e, and more!
Topics and Contents:
- Introduction and distinction between POIs and a hex crawl
- How to design a point of interest, including format, types, creatures, and discoveries
- Where to place POIs and how to run them at your game table
- Six sample POIs: Forest of Apparition, Untamed Lands, Dead God's Rest, The Floating Spire, Lycan Village, and Wild Magic
Digital Files You Get
- Full-Color Point of Interest System PDF
- Print-Friendly Point of Interest System PDF
This is a 100% digital product. After purchase, you'll receive an email with a link where you can download the files.