Prisoners of the Drow
In Prisoners of the Drow, a band of adventurers storm a drow outpost, confront the drow mage in charge of it, and rescue prisoners held within. The heroes must bypass traps and devious defenses to reach their goal and accomplish their mission.
The adventure is designed for a party of five adventurers between levels nine and twelve. It features:
- Encounters by Level - Varying types and quantities of creatures are suggested based on the party's actual level, allowing each encounter to present the appropriate challenge to the party.
- Encounter Notes - Suggestions for how to run combats are provided for game masters who place an emphasis on engaging, tactical battles.
- Inciting Action - Suggestions for ways to present the adventure to players are provided.
- Ease of Use - The format and style of the document allows the game master to find information quickly while running the game at the table.
- Detailed Maps - What's an adventure without maps? Not much else to say here.
This adventure is designed as the first in a two-part series. The second adventure Into the City of Spiders takes the adventurers into a drow compound far from the surface.